Tuesday 22 April 2014

WILLIAMS CORNER

Hi all, don't u agree that everyone have their own favorite place to eat , so do I. Now let me tell u about my favorite restaurant, Williams corner. I choose this as my favorite restaurant because they have variety of food.



This is William corner's view

This restaurant didn't have a name board for their restaurant and most of the seating are outdoor



William View

How to get there ? Just use GPS and go there, hihi....ohh sorry okay just kidding, actually you can open their website and find their location at kelana jaya and get the address. Here I attach their address, so you can go there....
3-1, Ground Floor Plaza Mayang,
Jalan SS26/4,
Taman Mayang Jaya,
Petaling Jaya,
Kelana Jaya, 47300
 Williams Corner is located in Taman Mayang Jaya, Kelana Jaya, near Mayang Plaza which is former building for Lim Kok Wing University.

The price for the food at William's corner is different from other restaurant....Here is their menu and I will explain after this why it is different from others..


This restaurant, they serves fusion food . They do not provide any menu, but we can go into the restaurant and read the menu which are write on a black board or ask recommendation from the waiter. 

William Corner is just a roadside stall at the beginning and now it has moved to a new place and developed into a food court. They serve varieties of fusion food in big portion. Different from other restaurants because their food can be eaten for minimum 2 person or maximum 4-5 person.. They served the food and drinks in big portion for their customer.

 I have tried many menus and my favorite food is Butter Noodles with Bacon, Prawn fried rice and Spaghetti Carbonara. It tastes really good and delicious! You can enjoy many great meals here with affordable prices.

This is some of their food.


Spaghetti Carbonara
Small (RM 20.00)
Big (RM 50.00)

Prawn fried rice
Small (RM 25.00)
Big (RM 55.00)

Ayam pandan fried rice
Small (RM 25.00)
Big (RM 55.00)

Drinks

                                                                Ribena Longan                                                 Watermelon Juice
                                
Big glass (RM 8.00)

                                                                 Watemelon Juice                                                   Manggo Juice

Small glass (RM 5.00)


I have ordered Speghetti Carbonara (small) RM20, Prawn Fried Rice (small) RM25 and Ayam Pandan Fried Rice (small) RM25. All of this food we eat about 6 person. 

I went there with my housemate and while waiting for the food lets take a selfie . clickk clickk 123... hehe





 In additional,this place is suitable for celebrating any event such as birthday party, some event and so on because the restaurant is spacious

Okay i think thats all from me to show you about my favorite place to eat . Try it own your own and I'm sure u will like it , see you  :)









No comments:

Post a Comment